Click here for Staff List.
WORK WITH US!
The Marketing Director is responsible for overseeing and developing strategies and tasks that will help maintain and expand the Emelin’s audience and outreach, raise awareness about the Emelin in the community and elsewhere and increase ticket sales. The Marketing Director reports to the Emelin’s Executive Director.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement long term strategic marketing plan as well as seasonal and niche marketing plans
- Develop and maintain the marketing budget
Oversee design, content and schedule of all external communications (including but not limited to website, enewsletters, social media, event brochures, promotional materials, and press releases)
- Maintain consistent expression of the Emelin brand,
- Keep all external communications timely and relevant
- Write copy for all external communications
- Develop and track production schedules for all design work
- Coordinate with outside vendors (graphic designer, printers, others), including preparing creative briefs and proposals for services
- Collect, analyze and report website and email analytics, audience surveys, ticket buyer surveys and other data
- Conduct market research as appropriate to identify potential new audiences
- Create direct marketing strategies as appropriate to target specific audiences
- Negotiate ad buys and oversee ad placements
- Public Relations
- Develop and implement the press and PR strategy and tasks
- Maintain press lists
- Write and distribute press releases through various media channels
- Post listings to various media channels
- At least 3 years relevant marketing experience, including direct involvement creating and implementing marketing strategies, plans and programs
- Broad based knowledge of the full range of marketing techniques and tools, including branding, advertising, direct marketing, strategic planning, and positioning, market research and interactive technologies.
- Proven ability as an effective communicator who is articulate and compelling in writing as well as speaking
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a collaborative, hands on environment
- Detail oriented, organized and a self-starter
Compensation and Hours
Substantial part time position with compensation commensurate with experience.
Please send resume and cover letter to: Marketing Director position, Emelin Theatre, PO Box 736, Mamaroneck, NY 10543 or firstname.lastname@example.org No calls please.
Would you like to see world class shows for FREE? Volunteer as an Usher!
We are looking for dedicated volunteers to usher at the Emelin Theatre. Ushering is a great way to help out your community, meet new people, and fulfill community service hours.
Greet theatre-goers with a smile!
Help people find their seats!
Assist with a light cleanup after the show!
Monitor the theatre for the safety and enjoyment of audiences!
Scheduling is flexible. For more info or to sign up, please contact Charles Zavelle at email@example.com or 914-698-3045 X113.