Call 914.698.3045 x200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe in the important work we do, please consider supporting the Emelin so that we can keep the promise of great performing arts alive for future generations.
Since 1997 the Emelin's subsidized School Programs have brought thousands of children into our theatre, extending learning from the classroom to the stage. Discounted tickets allow audiences representing a variety of socio-economic and cultural backgrounds, and for many, it is their first brush with live theatre—a life-changing experience that forges a powerful bond with the arts.
The productions are often based on children's literature and represent a variety of diverse and socially and historically relevant themes. All productions are tied to curriculum through study guides, and teachers are encouraged to incorporate the plays' themes into classroom discussions and topics. As budget cutbacks at our schools have limited our arts education programs, the Emelin's School Programs fill a critical need.
The School Programs season is made possible by generous contribtions from sponsors and individuals. Click here for more information.
All shows $8 / $9 for groups of less than 30. RESERVE NOW! 914.698.3045 x200 or email@example.com
- Admission is subsidized for students from the full rate of $14. One complimentary ticket is available to a parent/teacher chaperone for every 15 students. Additional seating for non-students is available at the full price rate of $14.
- Seating is determined at the time of reservation and subject to the discretion of the theatre.
- Reservations are required and must be accompanied by a 50% deposit 12 weeks prior to the performance. Deposits are non refundable.
- Tickets must be paid in full four weeks prior to the event with no exceptions.
- All sales are final. No refunds. Please arrive promptly as all shows begin on time. A map and driving directions are available.
- Handicap accessibility is available, but must be requested in advance.
SCHOOL PROGRAM SCHEDULE: